what have u bought??

Options
2»

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Since joining MFP? A Brita filter water bottle and a jump rope.

Since I started losing weight...? A scale (two actually, first one sucked), a food scale, running shoes, a set of workout clothing, 5 lb weights, Wii Fit (and Wii Fit Plus), EA Sports Active, ankle weights (useless), a HRM, a mountain bike, a balance ball, resistance bands, and a blender ball bottle for my protein shakes.

New clothes too, since I've gone from a size 20W to a 6...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    BodyMedia Fit (which I've returned). Garmin 405CX. And, my pride and joy, power rack + olympic weights.

What did you dislike about the BMF? I've been considering getting one around the holidays as my gift to myself...

I had the bluetooth version. The software was pathetic - like I had to spend up to 30 minutes before my actual workout tinkering with it sort of pathetic. And I didn't like being tied to their website and monthly subscription. If I was going to do it again, I would buy a used one, non-bluetooth, and use it with FreeBugg rather than their website.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    30DS, Insanity, digital scale, food scale, HRM ( which I cannot figure out ) and a whole lot of confidence
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    SCALE... I want a HRM but not sure what brand to get and what to look for when shopping for one.,

edited: gym membership 2 weeks ago, yoga pants , wii , wii fit , and 5 lb weights, running shoes
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    A HRM, free weights, workout clothes, 4 workout DVDs, and..... smaller clothes!!! :-)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    a glider, stepper, trampoline, tape measurer and 30 DS dvd. I already had the scale!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    a glider, stepper, trampoline, tape measurer and 30 DS dvd. I already had the scale!

oops, and a food scale, measuring cups, work out clothes and smaller clothes!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    HRM w/chest strap, digital scale, digital food scale, P90X, Insanity, JM DVDs, weights, pull up bar, home gym, protein powder, better food, better fitting clothes, vibram fivefingers... :smile: