I know there was a post on sick and exercise

Options
But my case is a little different I had a migraine for 3 days and just today I feel much better but also have not been eating much because I don't feel hungry and nothing appeals to my appetite. Anyhow I was wondering if it's okay not to workout until I am feeling almost normal and if that is going to affect my weightloss. Because I much rather down a protein shake than nothing at all which is what i have practically have to do at this point. I drink fluids but even the water taste weird in my mouth. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Maybe try going outside for a little walk or something until you're feeling better?

The other day I had a headache, so I definitely didn't feel like "working out". But after a little bit of walking I was feeling better. I think it helped to get up and get my blood moving without doing anything strenuous.

Just my thoughts. Don't know if this helps or not.
  • Leviram
    Options
    The problem is that it is a migraine and when I get those I get nausea and can't be out in the sunlight. I am finally better but still not hungry or feeling 40% better. Thank you for your response.