Pre-Pregnancy Weight

Options
I am so stoked! I just hit my pre-pregnancy weight this morning. AHH, I love this site. It helps me so much to pay attention to what I'm eating. I never realized what an absent minded snacker I was until I started logging it.

Next Goal: Pre-Marriage weight!!

Replies

• wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am so stoked! I just hit my pre-pregnancy weight this morning. AHH, I love this site. It helps me so much to pay attention to what I'm eating. I never realized what an absent minded snacker I was until I started logging it.

Next Goal: Pre-Marriage weight!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is fabulous, I love this site also, good luck with pre marriage weight.
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yay, well done. I am 6 pounds or so off my pre-pregnancy weight and I am hoping this site will help me achieve it. I am kind of addicted to it.. lol!:explode:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • Periphria
    Options
    Great Job!!!!:happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:

I am 14 pounds off of my pre-pregnance weight, from my first child, I have already achieved pre-pregnance from my second child. You inspire me!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great. I also made my pre pregnancy weight little bit ago it feel soooooo good.

not sure if I will ever make my pre wedding weight that was 117 lbs.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was really "hoping" to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I didn't plan for anything better than that, but according to the BMI...101.2 - 136.7 lbs is the healthy range for me. And since, I'm doing so well, I am SO ready for the next step. I will aim for 135. Truth be told, though I am not a big-boned/large framed person. I probably will need to readjust when I get there. But Lord knows, I never thought to get back into my college clothes and I am doing just that.:flowerforyou:
    P.S. I am a shorty too at just 5'2 I still need to loose a bit of the bulge yet.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!