CHRISTMAS DRINKS - Costa nutritional info?

Options
Like many people here at MFP, I'm an enormous fan of the annual Christmas beverages offered at Costa and other coffee shop chains. Yes, decadent delights such as the Frosted Mint Hot Chocolate and the Gingerbread Latte have been known to bring me down (especially since they now offer the gingerbread latte all year round at my local Costa)...but never mind that. What I wanted to mention is that I couldn't seem to find any nutritional information for many of the recent Christmas drinks here on MFP, and even more annoyingly, there was no data for some of the 'skinny' Christmas beverages. A quick recce of the Costa website returned no results :(
so, I was hoping someone could help me out by returning some data for cals, sugar & fat if possible? :) preferably for the 'skinny' versions of the Christmas beverages that Costa has just introduced.

Thank you in advance! :)

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Limit yourself to one a week, on a day when you don't have much sugar otherwise, and that should be fine. I don't know the stats though.
  • emereyda
    Options
    i dont think there would be a big difference of their ordinary menu drinks :) just log something that is very similar of what is available :) I did that :))) actually today had two lattes one at starbucks toffee nut latte and one at costa praline and cream latte :)
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I had a roasted hazelnut mocha from the menu....got it skinny...decaf and with sugar free hazelnut syrup...was gorgeous!