Going to a movie...

Options
I ALWAYS get snacks at the movies and I know I can't eat anything they have (even the popcorn is super high in calories)...so I'm gonna bring myself a snack. What is a low calorie candy that I could take with me?

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS get snacks at the movies and I know I can't eat anything they have (even the popcorn is super high in calories)...so I'm gonna bring myself a snack. What is a low calorie candy that I could take with me?
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Not so much low cal but almonds are nice and crunchy and add in a few dark chocolate kisses. They are only 20 cal a kiss. I always take some to the movies.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Licorice is good; regular or Good & Plenty candy (25 pieces for 97 calories)

Also I've been planning my first trip to the movies since I started this and I think I am going to smuggle a 100 calorie jolly Time popcorn into the movies and get a diet pepsi while I'm there.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good idea! Sneak in a popcorn then buy a soda!!! I want chocolates though...any low cal chocolate ideas?
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    peppermint patties/junior mints? Tootsie rolls aren't too bad either i don't think.

OH, how about a pudding pack. You just have to smuggle in a spoon too.
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    I believe Jelly Belly jelly beans are low calorie, you can eat 1/2 the bag for like 100 calories or something.

109912.png
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Jelly beans and gummis are not AWFUL when it comes to calories. You know what, just do an extra workout and get the candy that you want. Movies are way more fun with your favourite treat. It's not like you go everyday!:flowerforyou: