30 Day Shred for the Holidays Group!

Options

Replies

• tlaplant
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 done.

Anyone know how many calories I just burnt about?
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1!
  • baileyandparkersmom
    Options
    I would love to join into...I have done it already but need to do it again. Will start tomorrow morning :)
  • tlaplant
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 down. I definetly feel the workout from yesterday. WOW
  • tlaplant
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 down. Still sore but was not bad today. Hopefully each day gets better.
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can i still join? Are you all doing the DVD every day?
  • wpatbeauty
    wpatbeauty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For all the 30 Day Shred Fans, I have a question. How do you track your exercise? I realize people will burn differend amounts of calories depending on what you weigh even though the amount of time is the same.
  • tlaplant
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 down. Thinking about moving onto level 2. Any suggestions.?
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm on my own regiment...but on board none the less!
  • brandirashael
    brandirashael Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Did anyone else get their butt kicked like I did on the first day? Question for you all. What are you entering in as your excersize for this DVD?
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 5 today! Feeling great! I can definitely feel I am getting stronger!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Just started yesterday (11/15). It killed me! I can't believe how bad I am at pushups and anything with my abs. I'm thinking I'm going to be hurting tomorrow.

For logging, I used my heart rate monitor for the calorie burn and I logged it as 'preparing for the zombie apocalypse'. B/c I felt like I'd fought off a hoard of undead by the time I finished. For real, that's what I named my exercise. LOL
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am starting again today! Okay to still join this group?
  • justkj
    justkj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 3 level 1 today, I'm sooorrreee! :smile:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    I am seriously hurting today! After only doing day 1 yesterday! LOL I guess I now know how out of shape I really am and how bad I need to stick with this. But for real, I'm taking a break today and just doing the treadmill with some small weights - I'm hurting enough that I know I wouldn't do a very good job of it today.
  • queenbee917
    queenbee917 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started today too, and what a workout, I thought I was dying lol...how do I count this workout? Anyone know?
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    I started today too, and what a workout, I thought I was dying lol...how do I count this workout? Anyone know?

If you don't have a heart rate monitor for a really accurate calorie burn, I think a lot of people like to log it as 'circuit training' and use the MFP calorie estimate for the time they spent exercising.
  • littleksmomma
    Options
    Count me in too please. Day 3 level 1!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Day one done!! My legs are already sore!! I forgot just how hard this DVD is!!
  • brandirashael
    brandirashael Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LMAO !!!!! because I felt the same way Today was Day two for me and OMG Im hurting everywhere.