What's ezekiel bread?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    It is super fabulous. . and really nutrient rich. . I would suggest trying it out. . You will fall in love.:heart:
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    good, hearty bread found in frozen section of our local stores. i like it a lot. our kids on the other hand think it takes like a piece of cardboard.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I don't care for the regular stuff, but they make a cinnamon/raisin bread that's pretty good toasted. I like it with some spray butter & a little bit of peanut butter(I like this spicy kind from Peanut Butter & Co) & Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter.
    I think you need more butter on there.
  • cariliz
    Options
    Hmmm.....I've been wanting to try this. I like hearty breads....but not sure about the cardboard texture. :bigsmile: I will have to see if they carry it here. Thanks for asking.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Mmm Delish! Hands down the best bread I've ever tried, toasted or plain it's great for Nut butters, tuna sandwiches..whatever you enjoy! I'm newer to it but have purchased it several times now, I get the orange label one...forgot the name at the moment (the type).

I get mine at Trader Joe's for $2.25 a loaf, I don't consider that expensive for the type of bread it is. As someone mentioned it's hearty and it keeps you satisfied for hours.

YUM-O:love:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    but I've heard it's tasty.

it's not

i agree. cardboard

Way wrong!! Very good! And you will see scripture because there is scripture on the package. It references a passage in Ezekiel that talks about healthy things to eat. I love their Low Sodium variety.