Today is my day!

Options
Hello, I am new here and excited to get started. I have a pal named Colleen you will see in my photo. she is the blonde. She will be kicking my butt if I fall off my wagon. LOL I just wanted to introduce myself. I have 33 pounds to lose wich is the most I have ever had to lose except after I had my child. Wish me strength. I look forward to talking with all of you and supporting you in your journey. Take Care. Rhonda Burch

Replies

• RhondieJFB
    Options
    Hello, I am new here and excited to get started. I have a pal named Colleen you will see in my photo. she is the blonde. She will be kicking my butt if I fall off my wagon. LOL I just wanted to introduce myself. I have 33 pounds to lose wich is the most I have ever had to lose except after I had my child. Wish me strength. I look forward to talking with all of you and supporting you in your journey. Take Care. Rhonda Burch
  • keely_b
    keely_b Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rhonda,

I hope you find new friends and support from this site. I think it is great. I joined a week ago and its already become an addiction that i have to log everything i eat...lol...at least i know how i am doing. I also have two children. Young boys, one is coming up to a year old the other is nearly three so i need to get shifting the excess baby baggage.

Good Luck With everything
    Keely x
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    wecome :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here, everyone is really nice, supportive and helpful. This site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to the boards and good luck on your weight loss journey!!!