weigh in

Options
I was wondering how often should you weigh in once a week or every day? Any suggestions?

Replies

• Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I personally try to weigh-in once a week because your weight can fluctuate daily.
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i weigh in every morning , i just like to know....
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i weigh in every day just to make sure nothing crazy is happening and out of curiosity. i only record it on mondays.
  • oaken
    oaken Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know I shouldn't, but I weigh in every morning.

Weekly is ideal.
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I look every day and log once a week and if it seems weird.....I want to be able to see trends. :)
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Every Fri morning, so once a week :)
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I prefer to weigh in twice a week on consecutive days and take the more realistic #.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    It's personal preference. Some people prefer to weigh in only once a week or even less. They don't want to obsess over the scale and like to see big results on their weigh-in days.

I like to obsess. LOL I weigh almost every day. First thing in the morning. Before eating, after visiting the bathroom. But I only 'log' the numbers that actually go lower than the previous number I logged. Your weight naturally fluctuates based on eating, bathroom habits, water retention, etc. Some people would go nuts watching the number go up even when they know they're doing what the site tells them to do. If you think it would bother you, go with once a week or less. If you're kind of fascinated with how much it can fluctuate and won't freak out if the number goes up a few days before coming back down where you know it should be, you might have fun weighing more often. The key is to not let it freak you out. Plus sometimes you will see results in the mirror that may not show on the scale.
  • felicity866
    Options
    I find the official weigh in I do once a week, but i do check my weight on the wii a couple of times through the week just to keep an eye on things
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Once a week
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Definitely DO NOT weigh in every day! You're body goes through so many fluctuations. depends on how much you drinks, how much you go to the bathroom. It's crazy to weigh in everyday :$