Bye-Bye Adam!!!

Options
well......
i have a bit of a thing for Adam Richman of man V food. :blushing:
i say a thing i freakin love him!!! :love:
although my love affair needs to END :noway:
well how can you be on a diet and watch a man stuff his face with comfort food without wanting to eat the same? :blushing:
sorry Adam i love you but you gotta go :cry: :sad:
:)

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    well......
    i have a bit of a thing for Adam Richmond of man V food. :blushing:
    i say a thing i freakin love him!!! :love:
    although my love affair needs to END :noway:
    well how can you be on a diet and watch a man stuff his face with comfort food without wanting to eat the same? :blushing:
    sorry Adam i love you but you gotta go :cry: :sad:
    :)
    LOL

I actually feel very sorry for him to be on the show. He was slowly killing himself ;) I simply can't watch that show; it's so uncomfortable visually.

I enjoy Anthony Bourdain's sarcasm and wit and Andrew Zimmern's simpatico face, much more.
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    ............................. he's leaving WHAT?!?!?!?!
  • albayin
    Options
    ............................. he's leaving WHAT?!?!?!?!
    LOL did I misunderstand anything? I thought he was leaving the show...I was totally out. All good now.
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Also saying good bye to most of the shows on the Food Network and Travel Network. They're just not great for the diet.
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    haha i nearly died :noway:
    no i love him but he makes me hungry :grumble: ]
    xx
  • albayin
    Options
    Agreed. Also saying good bye to most of the shows on the Food Network and Travel Network. They're just not great for the diet.
    Thank God I no longer have cable. But I do have QVC and they are selling food all the time!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I think he switched to Man vs Food Nation now so that he could give his belly a rest lol I also love him. :)
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I need to say goodbye to Paula Deen.

I am a little obsessed with her, even though she adds delicious, delicious butter to everything (she was adding butter to bacon grease the other day!) and makes super unhealthy, delicious looking food.

I just don't know if I can do it, though. Luckily I haven't made anything she created yet, but there is a YET in that sentence.
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    used to watch MvF but now I am "in love" with Jamie Oliver, he makes GREAT food and it's mostly healthy... this man is my hero... Jamie's Meals in Minutes is amazing!!! **contemplates jogging to the store and picking up one of his cookbooks**
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    see im in the uk so i could never get what Adam eats but watching him and how he describes the food ......
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww makes me sooooooooo hungry .... and hes nice :smooched:
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
    I'm a burger and pasta fiend! It's so hard not to run to the kitchen and try to copy whatever it is they're making and stuff my face whenever I watch it. I've had to limit how often I watch that show. Luckily Guy Fieri is not my type.
  • albayin
    Options
    Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
    I'm a burger and pasta fiend! It's so hard not to run to the kitchen and try to copy whatever it is they're making and stuff my face whenever I watch it. I've had to limit how often I watch that show. Luckily Guy Fieri is not my type.
    This is a show I did enjoy watching when I had cable. Guess he doesn't stuff himself like Adam does. So it's more bearable. :)