Who was your favorite BL contestant?

Options
I might as well. Since I got the Bob vs Jillian question going.

Mine was Dr. Jeff. :happy:

The man was kind. Such a genuine good person. Always positive. Never a mean word.

Loved his family ( wife and 4 daughters) and they loved him. Loved his patients.

And now, he is a role model for all his patients to live a healthy lifestyle. The best medicine a doctor can give to his patients is to become a role model of healthy living!! What an inspiration. Everytime, they show a rerun of the 2nd season and I see Dr. Jeff, especially the parts with his interactions with his family whether in person or on the phone, I can't keep a dry eye. What a man. There were other great contestants on the show I liked a lot of them, but Dr. Jeff was the best. :happy:

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options

The man was kind. Such a genuine good person. Always positive. Never a mean word.

Loved his family ( wife and 4 daughters) and they loved him. Loved his patients.

And now, he is a role model for all his patients to live a healthy lifestyle. The best medicine a doctor can give to his patients is to become a role model of healthy living!! What an inspiration. Everytime, they show a rerun of the 2nd season and I see Dr. Jeff, especially the parts with his interactions with his family whether in person or on the phone, I can't keep a dry eye. What a man. There were other great contestants on the show I liked a lot of them, but Dr. Jeff was the best. :happy:
  • jbmhamapm
    Options

I am going to have to agree with you on that..