ADVICE, TIPS, POINTERS, ANYTHING FOR NEWBIE :)

Options
So I'm basically posting this because ive been asking alot of people for advice in their weight loss , tips, pointers, anything.
I been going on week 2 now and I'm seeing the little differences. I drink ALOT of water and eat very healthy. My meal plans for a normal day start off with a veggie omelette with 2 eggs I pretty much just throw anything in there but my favorite would have to be a onion tomato omelette with a tbsp. Ketchup and a lot of hot sauce :) lunch is always a salad I love the grilled chicken salad from mcdonalds that's all I go to mcdonalds for, then dinner is usually whatever my aunt decides to cook but I limit the portions, I have completely cut out white rice, juices, sodas, fried foods and fast food all together I allow myself a sweet every so often, especially chocolate. I try to exercise 6- 7 days a week I do cardio everyday and somedays I do 30 of my total gym and 30 on the treadmill. Also trying to get back on the volleyball court 2 days a week'...just wanted to know if theres anything else I could do, anything you guys do that helps. Tips and pointers anything I would appreciate it soooooo much. Also ADD ME! :)

Replies

• sryan8408
    Options
    Sounds like you have everything figured out. The only thing you need in addition to that is time to get to your goal weight :-)
  • jennetters
    jennetters Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i'm not much of an expert....i've been on here 70 days and only lost 5 pounds so far but i've also lost inches so that is good!! i have learned that you have to be patient. it sounds like you are doing a lot of good things already! i am in the process of learning what other foods i can try that are lower calories. i use eggbeaters instead of eggs in my morning omelet with spinach and cheese. i also eat those bocca sausage patties. i never would have tried either of these before but once i tried them i realized they are great! what also motivates me to work out is i sign up for two runs a year a 10k and an 8k. so that really makes me get to the gym because i don't want to be last. lol