No time is better than now!

Options
Hello All! My name is Jessica. I am 32 years old. My sister told me about this website/ application. I have been having a lot of fun with it for about 3 weeks now. My goal was to lose about 25 pounds. I started losing prior to joining and now about 15 pounds away from my goal. It's been a challenge let me tell you! However, I am sticking with eating healthy and making exercise a part of everyday life again. It feels good. I do a lot of walking/jogging/running. Looking for more fitness buddies!

Replies

• jpoooley
    Options
    Hi jess. I'm kinda new. I've tried before but always given up. I need to lose weight for health. I am very overweight and I want to see my kids married.

I'm happy to buddy up if you are?

I'm 32 and live in Cambridge. I run two businesses and I have 2 kids, one 1 and one 3.
  • jpoooley
    Options
    Hi jess. I'm kinda new. I've tried before but always given up. I need to lose weight for health. I am very overweight and I want to see my kids married.

I'm happy to buddy up if you are?

I'm 32 and live in Cambridge. I run two businesses and I have 2 kids, one 1 and one 3.
  • loveshannonmarie
    loveshannonmarie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just started over, again. lol.. now it's time to be serious! I need more fitness pals too!
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants suppport feel free to add me . xo