Tattoos!

Options
What ya got? What ya want?

Hate what you have?

Regrets of the past, memories, meanings?

I have 4, and I want 2 more.

I got a lady bug on my shoulder when I was 17 (my parents have called me 'bug' my entire life).
I got a tribal sun on my shoulder when I was 18 (why, oh why??)
I got my last name done really fancy on my back at 23 for a grad present to myself.
and at age 26 I got my daughters names on the top of my foot.

I want an elaborate phoenix on my back/shoulder to cover the sun.
and I want an hourglass on my wrist.

I hope I'm done then!

Replies

• snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a wolf howling at the moon on my right boob lol :) I don't regret it, and I've had it for two years. And I want a tattoo on my lower back that says, "Love Faith Hope" to remind me of being positive everyday. Either that, or "Forever Faithful" haven't quite decided, but haven't got the money yet, so no biggie :)
  • wgrape
    wgrape Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are addicting! I love mine :) Too hard to describe, but 3 across my upper back/shoulder, my kids names around ankle and stars on my foot! I love them and want more...just haven't decided what I will get yet!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

but I wanted one on my lower back 10 years ago lol

my mom has winnie the pooh on her ankle
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    Havent been brave enough to get them yet but they are planned!
    1) on my foot I want the qoute "she believed she could, so she did"
    2) back of neck: 3 little birds (bob marley song)
    3) wrist: my mom and dads thumb prints in the shape of a heart.
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    1st tat - black panther on my left arm - first tattoo - regretted later
    2nd tat - ivy leaves with my kids names in it - tramp stamp as it is now lovingly called by so many lol
    3 tat is on the top of my right foot (most painful one of the bunch). it's the leukemia ribbon with angel wings in honor of my daughter's fight with the crappy disease
    4th tat is a phoenix, which now covers up the crappy black panther.

So I've had 4, but you can only see three lol

I'd like more, but convincing my husband that it's a must have is a bit difficult. :wink:
  • Anweena
    Anweena Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also got a ladybug on my shoulder at 17...or maybe 18 years old :-)
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have a star "stitched on to me"
    Stars are for wishes and hopes.
    My nickname is also Stella with my gamer friends (Long story)
    It's always going to be a part of who I am - that's why it's sewn on to me.

Currently planning a ladybug tattoo.
    My mom has always called me Ladybug.

I also may want to get one in honor of breast cancer awareness. :)
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could ever make up my mind enough to get one! I'm curious though, has weight loss/gain affected yours?
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I don't have one, but I would like an NC State logo on my arm. It took me a long time to decide what I could be happy with permanently, but after 9 years and 2 degrees I am NC State for life (i would have been after the first one).

When I have kids I would like to get footprints or handprints on my shoulder. Don't know which but one or the other.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i got a tinkerbell on my shoulder when i was 17
    60 stars on my back when i was 18
    2 small hearts with bows and a big bow on my chest when i was 19

now im 23 and want my leg / feet/ maybe my side done
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    all the tattoos I want are on my profile, under the pictures. I didn't draw any of them, my friend did them all!
  • stampede55
    Options
    Tribal sun on my shoulder (no *kitten*)
    Lion's head on my chest
    Homemade ex gf name carved into my hip (x-acto blade and school ink)
    and for my finale a capital M branded on my right arm (highschool football stupidity)

They're not the greatest tats, but they're mine. Everything was done in Highschool. I have visions of getting work done on my sun and lion, both on the left side. I would like to have them cleaned up some and then start working on a chest-half sleeve (not sure if thats what you call it.

I also want the Louisville Slugger logo tatted on my right inner bicep. I want it to look as if it was burned in. I'm from Louisville, so....
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    1. Tribal...thingy...on my lower back when I was 15...I don't see it enough to regret it haha
    2. "Friendship" in Kanji on my ankle
    3. My kids newborn footprints on my thigh with their names
    4. "Love" on my right wrist, "Dream" on my left wrist
    5. "Mother, Daughter, Sister, Family" in kanji up my inner left calf...everything I represent as a living human being
    6. "Never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly" between two angel wings across the top of my back...2 of my best friends died in car accidents so its in rememberance to them AND me and my husband build and race cars on the drag strip so it represents my life.
    7. I have the outline of my sleeve done on the top of my arm...I have to get the shading done and the rest of the flowers under my arm done....
  • CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have my husbands initials on my hip and he has my name on the back of his arm. Love it. Both were surprises to each other. While he was deployed he had it done and mine when I went on a road trip with my sister. I want a sailor jerry anchor somewhere and my daughter's name some where. Not sure on where yet.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    i love tattoos!! but i only have one right now :)

My mom had a scrapbook stamp that she always used when making cards for people and stuff that said "love" in this script calligraphy type font and after she died when I was 18, i got that tattooed on my foot in memory of her and i love it!! :D and that's been three years now!

i want more!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    my mom has winnie the pooh on her ankle
    This is kind of funny, given our conversation about Pooh.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I have a tribal sun and added a tribal looking phoenix red and black when I lost 100 lbs. I also got a Boston Redsox old school B on my other Bicep. The sun is on the bicep and the phoenix goes from my bicep up and over my shoulder. My trainer has his daugthers footprints from when she was born tattooed on him, which is pretty cool and I think one day when my wife and I have a baby, I am stealing his idea.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I want a cutesy picture of some of my made-up cartoon characters on my back..maybe. I dunno about placement as of yet. Also, I want a squid.. Like just a tiny widdle squid. >3> I like squids.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have 3.. one behind my left ear (shooting little star for a baby I lost), a cute bow on the inside of my left ankle (another baby I lost.. sad story of my life) and a butterfly on my middle back.

I love all my tattoos. Plan to get more but only in places I can cover them up.
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    "walk with GOD"-top of foot
    no woman no cry (marley lyrics)-collar bone
    polynesian art- forearm, entire upperback shoulder to shoulder
    stars- neck
    "Cosa Nostra"- hip
    playboy bunny (now covered...dumbest thing ever, and my first)

I'm a work in progress...