Amazing what excites me as i get older. lol

Options
I went to Costco today and picked up my favorite breakfast:) Only 100 Calories for 1 serving.

2011-11-08203055.jpg

(2 servings and 1/2 cup of skim milk for only 250 Calories FOR THE WIN! Plus the milk turns to chocolate milk so its like a super bonus without the extra calories.)

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    This looks like a yummy treat, but you have to love the marketing companies trying to imply that a sugary cereal will prevent heart disease :smile:
    No wonder we are all confused and unhealthier than before.
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    LOL Key words is MAY.
    This looks like a yummy treat, but you have to love the marketing companies trying to imply that a sugary cereal will prevent heart disease :smile:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    They could say "May help keep gorillas away".

Same effect!
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I really like how it says "May" reduce the "risk" of heart disease...how? Stupid people. I"m sure that was targeted for the people who actually HAVE heart disease that shouldn't touching that stuff with a 10 foot pole!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    No dissing cheerios:love:
  • Pebble321
    Options
    LOL Key words is MAY.

Sorry, my mistake, "may prevent heart disease".
    And I'm not dissing cheerios (I've never eaten them but I'm sure I'd like them), I'm dissing marketing hype!
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    "May" is just a magic word isn't it. Thanks for a great laugh!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Many things change as you earn more candles on your cake. Me? I'm babysitting on New Year's Eve. For Free. And am excited.

25 years ago that would have been the last thing on my NYE agenda. At 50, it's all good. Guess who's gonna be a grandma for the first time this December? :smile:
  • AmandaOW731
    Options
    You guys are all cynics... What if you were reaching for a big juicy cheeseburger with bacon... and you tripped over a box of Cheerios! That box TOTALLY just reduced your risk of heart disease!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    If you like oatmeal there is a brand out there called Better Oats and they have a line of oatmeal that has 100 calories per serving. I eat the brown sugar, cinnamon roll and plain and for a little more calories (130) you can have apples and cinnamon mmm yum! I buy mine at walmart or Kroger for a dollar a box and it has 5 packages in it!
  • Pebble321
    Options
    You guys are all cynics... What if you were reaching for a big juicy cheeseburger with bacon... and you tripped over a box of Cheerios! That box TOTALLY just reduced your risk of heart disease!

MAYBE it totally reduced my risk :smile:
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Not tripping. All is good here:)
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options

THIS is Hilarious!!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I <3 cheerios. Honey Nut is my favorite. I've seen the chocolate pack at costco, but I haven't really liked chocolate cereals in the past. Maybe I'll grab a small box and try them.
    My favorite cereal right now is rice chex. Just a cup of those dry will kill my munchies for something crunchy, and at a very minimal caloric cost.