Wake Up Velouria Velouria

Options
I am happy about returning- my time away was not too long but long enough for me to realize that I am a better person in my life and to others when I feel better about myself. So simple right? Some new support and spark for efforts and failures would be more than welcome! Not too much to say in my introduction expect that I can relate to the up and downs of: on track off track/ I WILL track, no I WONT track that/ I...want...that....BROWNIE!/ I just went through that time of effin' month, why won't the 'water' weight drop/ It's Sunday so I deserve this/ I'll juice for a week and see what happens!/ pants sizes these days are getting smaller and smaller/ I must have dried these pants too many times, they are way too small/I worked long and hard yesterday I just can't make it to the gym- yada yada yada YADA!

Truth can never be compromised- I end up with the leftovers on my butt or on my conscience. I have a nice butt, it could use trimming though:) I have a nice conscience, though I can not deal with the anvil-o-stress I will drop on myself if I go one more day being (and here it really and truly is): sick and tired of being sick and tired of being sick and tired of being (fat, big, bigger, whatever).

Tom Venuto says it best- "Train hard and expect success". I expect good things to come, I expect to train body and mind- join me and friend request away- i will give as much support as I can.

Velouria

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome back! I love giving support and could sure use some as well! Please feel free to add me to your buddie list!