All You Can Eat Buffet

Options
suzieqj
suzieqj Posts: 25 Member
I think all you can eat buffets should be outlawed!

Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Ugh, me too. My stomach hurts just thinking about it.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    nevermind
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like the ones that have take out trays are perfect.
    I can load up on tons of my favorite veggies and light meats and I'm good!
  • lucylue21
    Options
    the arent sanitary either. i always find hairs in the food! plus they are cheap and tasteless because people eat soo much that they have to make it cheap
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    when I was pregnant, I did some damage at golden corral. Not gonna lie.
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yes. i will NOT go to them. I could eat 10,000 calories easy. I can eat so MUCH!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    is there anything more nasty than that chocolate waterfall at Golden Corral? that thing is collecting food particles, hair, dust, sneeze etc...all day long.
  • lucylue21
    Options
    just fix my a nice big salad with the dressing on the side and have one person wearing gloves with their hair tyed back, fix all the salads.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Imagine where the people hands had been and then they touch the spoons and spatulats and then you touch them and then you et something with your hands....EEEEEWWWWWWW!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I can't live without my crab buffet. Mmmm!
  • mwoneis
    Options
    is there anything more nasty than that chocolate waterfall at Golden Corral? that thing is collecting food particles, hair, dust, sneeze etc...all day long.

That is such the truth! When we went there a few weeks ago a kid was putting their fingers in the fountain. I told the Dad who was standing there and he just shrugged his shoulders. WTF!!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I feel the same now that I understand food and nutrition so well now. Before... heck yeah - fourths for me please. :noway: I took my kids to CiCis pizza a month or so ago. Not only was it disgusting, I felt sick watching all the people eat. Just knowing how many calories they were stuffing down. gag.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    not for me
    I have a theory on food.
    If they are letting you eat as much as you want for $6.99 it's probably nothing you want to be eating.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I ate at a buffet a while back. I planned on going over on my calories, after all, I'm gonna enjoy it while I'm there. Still, I did go a little crazy. Returned a few days later for the breakfast buffet on Labor Day. It was a slippery slope from there, and I really struggled with motivation re: eating properly and exercise that I just finally pulled out of about a week or so ago. I must proactively control my nutrition, specifically regarding availability. I have far less self-control than I would have imagined. I can't keep any treats in the house, because moderation is not something I have mastered yet.
  • cupcakethefatclown
    Options
    I only eat at chinese buffets.. an honestly I love them.. and actually i have gotten to the point i dont too bad at them, edamame,salad,shrimp,mussels, and sushi for me :)
  • Yoopermom13
    Options
    :heart: I understand. I'm a newpacemaker patient at 58 and that is giving me the motivation to lose weight. I've lost 30 so far and have about that much to go. I'll get there. I've heard it said that nothing tastes as good as thin feels. I'm feeling that already and is more motivating for me. Good Luck and keep at it.