On my way to a better me!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Lauren and I'm from Northern California. I heard about My Fitness Pal from my mom who heard about it from a co-worker. I signed up and ever since the first day have been absolutely ADDICTED to MFP. I tell everyone about it!

I like the ease of being able to track my calories as well as things like fiber, fat, sugar and such. It helps me know where I need to be more careful or where I need to improve (not enough fiber!). Since using MFP I've REALLY realized how bad I am at not drinking enough water throughout the day. It's not that I don't like water... if I'm not thirsty, I won't drink. So I have to train myself to make sips throughout the day. I've also started to replace water with milk during lunch which will help.

Anyway, I can seriously type a book if I keep going. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning from those of you who have had success. I've seen the success posts and the transformations are amazing and great forms of inspiration!

Replies

• shutter_bug7783
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Lauren and I'm from Northern California. I heard about My Fitness Pal from my mom who heard about it from a co-worker. I signed up and ever since the first day have been absolutely ADDICTED to MFP. I tell everyone about it!

I like the ease of being able to track my calories as well as things like fiber, fat, sugar and such. It helps me know where I need to be more careful or where I need to improve (not enough fiber!). Since using MFP I've REALLY realized how bad I am at not drinking enough water throughout the day. It's not that I don't like water... if I'm not thirsty, I won't drink. So I have to train myself to make sips throughout the day. I've also started to replace water with milk during lunch which will help.

Anyway, I can seriously type a book if I keep going. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning from those of you who have had success. I've seen the success posts and the transformations are amazing and great forms of inspiration!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou:

this site IS TOTALLY addicting! i :heart: it!

good luck! :drinker:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: Good luck with your weight loss journey! :drinker:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    WELCOME:flowerforyou:

GOOD LUCK!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here, everyone is really nice, supportive and helpful. This site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • shutter_bug7783
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't seem to go a day without loggin in! Good luck on your journey as well!