Returning, Looking for friends and a group to join!

Hola!

I was on MFP for a while and had some success, after making excuses as to why I couldn`t stay on track I have decided to come back to lose the last 45 lbs that have been dogging me for so long!

Looking for some active friends to motivate each other and hopefully a group to join! I love to motivate others and help as much as I can with their journey as well and have seen most of my personal success come when being held accountable

Here`s to a new beginning!

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    you can add me. I'm a Capitals fan. we can offer each other support on the premature end to our seasons!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    hola...please feel free to add me if you like!!!
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    you can add me. I'm a Capitals fan. we can offer each other support on the premature end to our seasons!

Atleast your team makes the playoffs before hitting the golf course! Mine can`t even get there, haha
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member

Atleast your team makes the playoffs before hitting the golf course! Mine can`t even get there, haha

lol true...but maybe your dad at least remembers winning a cup and can share the memories. :)
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member

lol true...but maybe your dad at least remembers winning a cup and can share the memories. :)

I can still catch the games on LeafsTV from the 60s and can say ive seen it myself atleast