I will know I am thin when....

Options

Replies

• asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    When the cellulite is minimal.

This. I know I am thin now but I would like to look good in a bikini too!
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    that midriff bulge has gone. Forever. However, I've always had that - even when I was thin. Maybe with lots of the right exercise.... maybe one day!
    These are great!!!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    When my watch and rings are too big
  • Maila29
    Options
    I can sit down without any rolls appearing :)
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    I can look at a photograph that someone has taken of me and posted on Facebook, and then think to myself, "Hmmm, I look nice there!"

I can look at a photograph that someone has taken of me and posted on Facebook, and then read the complimentary comments on how nice I look.
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When my bellybutton looks vertical, not horizontal!

Hahaha I love this! I recently went on holiday with my family and some friends and my little sisters friend said "why do you and your sister have really long sideways belly buttons?" and I replied "Cause we're fat!" lol
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I can fit into my (UK) size 10 jeans again

I no longer tuck my wobbly belly into 'big' knickers

I can see daylight between my thighs

I can snack on a cake without weighing it first to calculate the calories or feeling guilty after

I can borrow my sisters clothes

I can run without everything bouncing and wobbling

"I can see daylight between my thighs" << I love this!!! ROTFL
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I can wear anything and not feel self conscious or uncomfortable at all

This!!!!! Man, I can't wait for this.

This!!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options

This^^^ Whenever I'm going somewhere I know I have to sit I look in the mirror while sitting to see if you can see any rolls and if you can then I'll put on a looser top.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I don't think its physically possible to ever have thighs that are the circumference of two hands wrapped (you must be pretty tiny skinnylove) but I when know when I am thin when I no longer have this muffin top!

Yes it is. I don't have skinny thighs and my hands are pretty small and there is only about an inch between my fingers when I wrap them around my leg.

I will know I am thin when able to wear running shorts to actually run in.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't think its physically possible to ever have thighs that are the circumference of two hands wrapped (you must be pretty tiny skinnylove) but I when know when I am thin when I no longer have this muffin top!

I was thinking the same thing. I *am* thin, and there's a good five inch gap at the top of my thighs. They reach right above the knees. My hands fit comfortably around my calves.

I didn't realize how thin I was until I saw full length pictures of myself. The mirror doesn't tell the whole story. Of course, that goes both ways, because I didn't realize I was getting chunky until I saw full length photos.
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I can wear anything and not feel self conscious or uncomfortable at all

This!

But also when I don't ruin every photo that I'm in and can actually look at a picture of me and think 'I look nice!' :smile:

This is so true for me, I'll know I'm thin when I'm not the fattest amoung my friends and then when I look better than all of them, I'm tired of being the biggest person in my group of friends I want to be the smallest.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i will know i am thin when i can wrap my two hands around the tops of my thighs

Same here. I think it is possible, you just have to be very skinny ^o^ I live in Japan and what we consider skinny in America is what is considered chubby or even overweight here~
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I will know I'm thin when people offer to buy me sandwiches! :bigsmile:

:laugh:
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I can wear a bikini and not feel self-conscious!
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When I actually go to the beach and take my shirt off around people. Of course then someone may think that I left my sweater on or there is a Bear on the beach, but you know....
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    when ive traded in the "beer keg" for a six pack :-D
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    my size 10 skort fits again!
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Exactly! I wanna sit down and nothing be hanging over my jeans! On any side!
  • BethanieK
    Options
    When I actually go to the beach and take my shirt off around people. Of course then someone may think that I left my sweater on or there is a Bear on the beach, but you know....
    This made me crack up.

I'll know I am skinny when I can go to any store I want to, and have everything fit well, and look good!