not about fitness or weight loss

I HATE to clean house but this weekend, it had to be done, so I put my mind to getting my To Do list completed. This weekend I accomplished the following:
*had a great workout Saturday that included swimming, strength training and yoga
*cleaned the house from top to bottom
*did the laundrey
*shopped for groceries and only bought healthy food
*made homemade soup that will take care of lunches for the rest of the week.
*completed and filed my taxes
*went through my "large" closet and bagged up 5 bags of clothes for donation.
*shopped and purchased 3 sweaters (2 are 100% cashmere) and a denim jacket for under $50.

And, I managed to do all that without rewarding myself with food :laugh:

Replies

• lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    I HATE to clean house but this weekend, it had to be done, so I put my mind to getting my To Do list completed. This weekend I accomplished the following:
    *had a great workout Saturday that included swimming, strength training and yoga
    *cleaned the house from top to bottom
    *did the laundrey
    *shopped for groceries and only bought healthy food
    *made homemade soup that will take care of lunches for the rest of the week.
    *completed and filed my taxes
    *went through my "large" closet and bagged up 5 bags of clothes for donation.
    *shopped and purchased 3 sweaters (2 are 100% cashmere) and a denim jacket for under $50.

And, I managed to do all that without rewarding myself with food :laugh:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    CONGRATS ON THAT, YOU DID MORE THAN I DID LOL
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Good for you. I liked what you said, that you did not reward yourself with food. Your balanced approach including yoga is a good model for all. Tks for sharing.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Thanks! So happy to have the taxes done and at least this week I can invite someone over to the house and won't be embarrased for them to see the place....:tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!