True Blood Love??

Options
So my hubby..yes my husband.. has got me watching True Blood and I have to say I love it now! And my favorite character would have to be Jessica. She is sweet and confused and usually so whiny but gosh is she beautiful! Not only in the face obviously..I mean have you seen her body? By the end of my weight loss journey I would love to have a body even slightly like hers.

So Who is your favorite True Blood character??

deborah-ann-woll.jpg

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love Jess....she is soooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lowlevelrebel
    lowlevelrebel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've only seen up to the end of season 3, but I looove Jessica too - why is everyone in the cast going after the equally (more so?) whiny Sookie when they could have her? Mama mia!
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    She is gorgeous. I love Jessica!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Pam she males me laugh!!
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    So my hubby..yes my husband.. has got me watching True Blood and I have to say I love it now! And my favorite character would have to be Jessica. She is sweet and confused and usually so whiny but gosh is she beautiful! Not only in the face obviously..I mean have you seen her body? By the end of my weight loss journey I would love to have a body even slightly like hers.

So Who is your favorite True Blood character??

deborah-ann-woll.jpg

Yes!! I concur! Amazing body! I love this show, I'm obsessed:)
  • lowlevelrebel
    lowlevelrebel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Pam she males me laugh!!

Oh God, Pam's the best. Adore her. I mean, she's a whole different awesome than Jessica but .. yeah. Love Pam.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Pam is my favorite, by far.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Pam and Alcide.... ::DROOOL::!