50 something pounds down w/ pics

Options
Ok so I really started this journey 2009 when I jumped on the scale and seen 310lbs! Holy cow! That was the absolute heaviest I had ever been in my life..granted I'm only 23yrs old as we speak. I have been on MFP for a year now and have lost 23 pounds..kind of sad when I think about it actually. I have friends on here that started when I did and have lost much much more but the more I think about it the more I realize that my results are only equal to the amount of effort I've put in. And to be honest..I have been more off track this year then I've been on. So on a brighter note it only makes me realize my POTENTIAL in this whole process. If I put in 100%...the things I could accomplish are ABSOLUTELY ENDLESS!!

I had once again lost some steam so I decided to post up some before and after pics of the past 50lbs lost to help keep me motivated. Wow! I hadn't really noticed what a difference 50lbs had made in my appearance. I have about 100lbs more to go on this journey...and I'm finally feeling like " I GOT THIS!"

beforeandafter-1.jpg

Replies

• ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great progress. You already look like a new person. Keep it up!
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    It does not matter how long it takes you to lose the weight. What matters is that you are working everyday to keep on being amazing. You look incredible, and I am so glad to be with you on your journey.
  • sarahemily72
    Options
    You are doing it the right way....slow and steady! Way to go!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    You look great!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Work it girl...you look awesome!!! Congratulations!!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep on chugging along!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    ok finally got the proper picture up! now you can see the before and after!!!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Amazing!! You look beautiful! Congrats!!!! :)
  • nina4w
    nina4w Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Not only do you look amazing, you are wearing a Batman t-shirt. You are full of win!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Well done, you know i think youve done brilliantly and love seeing the new pics as your confidence grows...keep it up, im right here with ya!
  • massey2011
    Options
    Well done keep it up
  • razorspells
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work! You are truly an inspiration :smile:
  • trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's easy to get side tracked and discouraged. It's has been a yearly struggle for me. I try for a couple days and then go back to my old habits or get lazy and stop working out, making excuses as to why I didn't go to the gym or why I had to eat that #1 with cheese.

No More Excuses! No more letting myself down.
    It's literally a conscious decison to make better choices throughout the day.
    50 lbs lost is amazing. I know you will continue to reach your goal.
    Best of Luck!
  • MrsREFJR
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • carmeleon
    carmeleon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just come across your post! You look so beautiful! well done girl! : )
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    50 pounds is nothing to sneeze at.....! Congrats!~
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!