Hey Everyone!

Options
Hi there

My name is Cassandra! I joined this website to help me get back to my old self. When I moved towns I went from being 54 to 67! Sometimes gaining 3 kilos and going up to 70. My measurements right now are 34-28-41. I really just want to be able to fit into my old jeans and be more healthier.

So far, I've kept up the food diary for the past week. But still find it hard to stop eating junk food. I know that you are only supposed to have one cheat day during the week. But I feel everyday is a cheat day for me.
Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks!

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Make small changes at a time and keep up the diary... it'll help you see where to change/improve things! One meal at a time. Don't try to change everything at once, just replace one "junk" item with something healthy, like an apple instead of fries with your burger, things like that! :flowerforyou:
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Welcome Cassandra!
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! Personally I don't have a cheat day, I can't handle that I am someone that snacks out of boredom and I have a big sweet tooth. So what works for me is to have one treat a day that is under 200 calories. To get a sweet fix I'll eat an ounce of dark chocolate. I also plan my meals out a day ahead of time, I log in fitnesspal what I am having for breakfast, lunch, etc. I have found that when I don't do that I tend to make poor choices, instead of reaching for fruit I will snack on cookies, I do it so I know what I am eating for each meal and at what time that way I have a timeline and don't go eating everything in sight. I can't deprive myself of something I want because then I will eat it anyway and go overboard, its best to just have a little portion of it.

Hope this helps! Good luck.
  • cj1brown58
    cj1brown58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies!

That's a really good idea Samantha! I'll plan out my meals and see how it goes! Thanks :happy:
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Your welcome, good luck!