HAd a bad eatting day..

Options
UgGHH! I ate & I ate & I ate! I was bored today and ate a whole sleeve of crackers! Then some reeses..& italain sausages! I want to go back to smoking ciggarettes so that I don't eat so much... I will be back in school fulltime this week and I think keeping busy in school will help prevent some of my eating.. & the most terrible thing of all is that I REALLY (don't) want a bowl of frosted mini wheats right noww... Oh bother!

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    UgGHH! I ate & I ate & I ate! I was bored today and ate a whole sleeve of crackers! Then some reeses..& italain sausages! I want to go back to smoking ciggarettes so that I don't eat so much... I will be back in school fulltime this week and I think keeping busy in school will help prevent some of my eating.. & the most terrible thing of all is that I REALLY (don't) want a bowl of frosted mini wheats right noww... Oh bother!
  • kae12
    kae12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki. I'm new here, but just wanted to say hang in there. We all have days like that. Tomorrow is a clean slate! Try to not think about it. Brush your teeth, drink some water, take some deep breaths... tomorrow will be better!
    :smile:
    Kelly
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I had a bad day too! My honey got a ton of fatty foods for the football game...and I ate it! :blushing:

But tomorrow is a new day and we can do it! :drinker:
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!!!

I had two bad days last week and I celebrated with two extra work outs. Still, I lost one lb for the week (was hoping for two) but at least I didn't gain. Don't worry, tomorrow is a new day..:smile:
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    No worries. If you beat yourself up and think you blew it you wont keep going forward. We ALL have those bad days and just move on. Log those calories., work out a little harder and remember why you did it and how bad you feel and what will you change next time this happens???
    Today was a bad day for alot of us. I think I had about 3000 calories today (damm you Redbridge beer at 171 per bottle...) plus went to the circus (so popcorn and junky food for lunch)..

Why do you think I asked about cheat days :embarassed: Keep moving :bigsmile:
  • Got2LoveMe001
    Options
    You're not alone at all, I ate a quarter of a cheese cake today (it was over 900 calories) BUT I'm going to brush it (and those dang chocolate donuts my b/f bought) off, do a little extra exercise and try to do better tomorrow :smile:
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    me 2. I ate a huge piece of carrot cake at a shower that was worth 990 calories! That doesn't include all the other things I ate today. I guess we can just put it down to us falling off the wagon! Let's all just dust ourselves off and get back on it again tomorrow... no looking back! :cry:
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I did super bad today too. I started off on the right foot this morning but thats all I can say about that.

I snacked on 3 pudding cups at 110 calories a piece! Had 1.5 cookies from subway 220 calories a piece. wheat thins and cheese and 100 calorie bag of popcorn plus my regular meals ugh tomorrow is another day and I am definately working out tomrorow :embarassed:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I just came back from my daily walk, and I did push ups & crunches..I had a nightmare last night that I got on the scale & I gained 12 lbs! Haha, I'll just move on though! Thank you all & I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one!:flowerforyou:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Hey girl, you were not the only one I was really bad this weekend too and hopefully I didn't damage too much and still have a weight lost this week. Keep up the good work and take it a day at a time.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    When you make a nutritional mistake, think of the advice your GPS gives you when you miss a turn: "At the next available moment, make an authorized U-turn." Then get back on the right road.
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I had one of those Saturday. Bounced right back to the healthy way on Sunday and was still down 1 1/2 pounds on weigh in. Don't beat yourself up about it - every day is a new opportunity to take care of YOU! :wink: