Have Questions regarding diet/weight loss/ nutrition and mor

Options
I decided to create a group to help people avoid all the misinformation that can either be found on the internet or even sometimes here on MFP. Please join and help me educate others or just join if you're truly curious about something and may not want to ask an entire message board. I'm a very easy person to talk to and have been through quite a bit when it comes to weight loss and dieting and would seriously like to help anyone else in need of assistance. So please join me and lets make MFP that much greater than it already is! No Bull****; Just Honest, Real Answers is the group name!

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I've heard bull **** is high in nutrients. ;)
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've heard bull **** is high in nutrients. ;)

Really? I was told its high calorie and I should go with lies instead!?
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I find concentrating on my own journey works for me. Vegetarians might find bull....t off limits.
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    I'd be interested in such a group.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    How would anyone know your answers are the right ones?
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    oh.. this will be good.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    i just hope you are not one of those people (& there are MANY on mfp) that tell others to basically starve themselves -_- lol
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Absolutely not and as I said in the description I know I'm no professional but I'm the kind of person that doesn't always believe a certificate or piece of paper entitles you to a wealth of knowledge. Many things when it comes to these kinds of topics are subjective and can't always be answered generically. I never said I had all the answers but I would like to believe I've acquired a great deal of knowledge in this area over time. Just trying to give people a place where they can come for honest advice. As for starving yourself I've been DIETING the past 6 months while eating around 2300-2600 calories daily, that doesn't sound like starving to me!