Oh FARK I gained

Options
2»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    The original scale I weighed on is at my granny's 175 miles away....I am just gonna keep doing what I am doing.......it's not bad, so can't hurt. But its weird I feel like I am not doing something right.......like maybe I have been doing MFP incorrectly...............................................

Ah Fark.
    now let's see how many cals burned gettin back to grandma's house? hm....:huh: :laugh:

Personally I'd go with the new scale weight as that's the one you'll be using from this point on unless you do take a long jog to Granny's house:ohwell: .. It may feel ouch at first but then you'll know where you're at from then on.

Just reread your post .....your 'wacky scedule' could have much to do with it as well....changes in our day to day lives can show up in many ways/weighs :wink: Your body will adjust, inches and feeling better are by far greater proof than any number a scale will show you:flowerforyou: Least that's my thoughts for myself:drinker:

FC:heart:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am going to settle with the thought that my new scale is correct and that my starting weight at grandma was a good day......I have lost inches, I do feel better.....much better and again though I have not been exact on my cals, I know I have not been a bad girl with what I am going over with....again unless I am doing this totally wrong I need to remember that last time I did this 10 years ago it took a long while to actually see the wait fall off.

I think I am gonna just not worry about it.......

Thanks yall

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!