Im New Need some Friends

Options
Hi!!
I'm new..I need people to talk to along my journey.Im a big girl.I've got a 110lbs to lose.I used to weigh 350lbs and now weigh 235lbs.I have so much more to do.I have 3 wonderful childern who I would love to be around for for a very long time.I would just like to have someone to talk to and help and know what I am feeling.Ive always been over weight and I feel like its time for a big change.
Thank You
Dana

Replies

• andshrinking
    andshrinking Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :)
  • JaneDoughSanAntonio
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great! I also have a lot to lose, but just started a couple months ago.

You can add me if you want!

(Whoops, put those instead of lose originally ... stupid multi-tasking!)
  • ardesanto
    Options
    you can add me if u liek as well i just started this program yesterday :)
    :smile:
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Always room for more! Add me if you like :)
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    u can add me if you want I've lost 80 have another 80-90 to go
  • WhitneyNicole00
    Options
    Add me! I'd love to know what you did to lose the weight you've already lost.
  • Maggie72611
    Options
    Add mi we can loose wieght together :)
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You've lost 115 pounds already, that's awesome! Add me if you like and good luck on the rest of your weightloss :flowerforyou:
  • janeyloveslife
    janeyloveslife Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too, just been using the site about two weeks. Please feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • ydeleon
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is awesome...Great people!!
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options
    wow! You've already achieved so much - sending you a request!! Lets do it together :)
  • bekiw91
    Options
    i too am new. just to join in :), im still trying to get the hand of all this slang on the website.
    does anybody really understand what the 'net' calories mean? i know that means food minus exercise but does that mean thats what you have actually consumed over all? ive been wracking my brains over this all day, doing research and maybe im just slow but im not really understanding it. also on my goals page it said this.. 'daily goal deficit- 990' what on earth does that mean? im eating too much? im eating too less? if anyone knows anything to help me that would be great! fabulous on your weight loss so far! im finding this a pleasant way of losing weight because im eating what i like but within reason and losing it. i weighed 12 2 months ago but lost 2 pounds. not much but i cycle everyday and my body has quite a bit of muscle so im worried ill lose the weight but it wont show on the scales and ill get down. we shall see!
    best of luck everyone!
    thanks

beki x