just joined

Options
i just joined and am looking forward to a successful experience....i have been a vegetarian for about 18 years and am physically very healthy but way overweight!!!!...so i guess i am not very healty afterall am i???:noway: ...i have been a member of TOPS for a year now...i have lost 16 pounds so far...just joined the YMCA last week...it is time to get really serious about eating less and exercising more...i know this site is going to be such a tremendous help...the message boards seem supportive and the site tools are remarkable:heart: ..so thank you all for letting me join your community!!!!...joan

Replies

• spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i just joined and am looking forward to a successful experience....i have been a vegetarian for about 18 years and am physically very healthy but way overweight!!!!...so i guess i am not very healty afterall am i???:noway: ...i have been a member of TOPS for a year now...i have lost 16 pounds so far...just joined the YMCA last week...it is time to get really serious about eating less and exercising more...i know this site is going to be such a tremendous help...the message boards seem supportive and the site tools are remarkable:heart: ..so thank you all for letting me join your community!!!!...joan
  • adamk0324
    Options
    welcome this website is an inspirstion to a lot of peoplw including myself. i joined the gym 4 weeks ago and i love it so much and i think u will love the ymca if u need to talk i am here. have fun and good luck everyone is here to help
  • mom2ari
    Options
    :smile: Hi, Sounds like you're already on a roll - having lost 16 lbs. I, too, am just joining, and I need to lose about 20 lbs. My cousin told me about this site - she's lost quite a bit of weight, and she looks great! Wishing you much success. Mom2Ari
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. you can do this.
  • spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much for your words of support and encouragement...and the very best of wishes and prayers for you on your journies to good health too!!!!!...blessings to you all, joan
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Heya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the zoo!!!!!!!!!! Call on me anytime you need a boost.......but please be kind I have a bad aquilles tendon.......

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    So glad you are here. Keep reading, asking questions, and sharing what you've learned that works. That's what this place is about, helping eachother.

God bless, denise in OR