No calories for me & I'm New...."again" :o)

Yes I joined back in the summer and did ok for about a month...then I was getting frustrated with always counting calories and got discouraged...I started hating to eat! Feeling resentful about what's good and what's not good didn't work for me - I realize I'm in the minority on this site, lol but what else is new? I'm going to intend on eating healthier for now, for the food part of this.

Anyway...I'm taking baby steps and am VERY motivated to increase my exercise/movement - so that is more my focus right now. Especially with winter closing in...I know I want to be moving more and feeling like I did 5 yrs ago instead of a couch potato! My motivation is more 'feeling' good in general - and feeling good in my current body, on it's way to something a bit slimmer :o)

So if there's anyone else out there who feels similar I would love to hear from you!

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

every journey starts with a first step !

good luck on your journey
  • vibegirl
    vibegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Thanks for the welcome! Gotta start somewhere :o)
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    I don't know if I fit into what you want exactly as 'no calories' - however - I am on a healthy lifestyle journey. I don't pay to much attention to the scale. I do record what I eat because I need to be aware of what I am putting into my body. I like this site because I don't have to count the calories myself, the site does it for me. Unlike many people I aim to eat all my calories. Instead of focusing on the scale I have tangilble goals to reach for that help me measure my success in becoming healthier. Goals such as hiking 2 miles, climbing 1 flight of stairs without stopping, size 24 pants ...etc.
    If I fit into what you are looking for I would be happy to be your friend - if not I hope you find what you are looking for and have the greatest success.