Super Bowl

Totally KILLED my diet on the super bowl....was it worth it...hmmmmmm...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed a break. Now I will just work extra hard this week.

Replies

• Totally KILLED my diet on the super bowl....was it worth it...hmmmmmm...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed a break. Now I will just work extra hard this week.
  • i agree so worth it now i need to hit the gym
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    I like you gals! I like the way you think. :happy:
  • killed it myself too many beers, what can i say football and beer go together! i'll be hitting the workouts hard this week.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    I DIDNT MESS UP BUT I STAYED HOME, BUT WOOHOO STEELERS. I BLEED THAT BLACK AND YELLOW(GOLD). JUST WORK IT OFF AT THE GYM.
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Yep, I blew it, too. Queso dip. Shrimp dip. Tortilla chips. Ruffles. Beanie weenies. Cherry turnovers. Hot wings. But, my saving grace is that I didn't go over by as much as I thought. (from my calculations, anyways) I also quit eating when I was full. AND I was tempted to drink pop, but I didn't!! Had water instead. It's the little things, huh?
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    :frown: I blew it too and feel so bad about it, hopefully the damage wasn't too bad :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Right there with you-- wings, spinach dip, chili dip, cold cuts-- even just a wee bit of this and that added up to way too much for the day.

Back on track tomorrow, friends--
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I was horrible!!!!! Ate pizza and breadsticks and all the carbs you can imagine. Yuck! To be honest, I ate badly all weekend. Sucks! I want to get back on track first thing tomorrow. I hated this weekend.
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    I skipped the game (as I've said before, since the 'Boys weren't playing, why watch? LOL! :laugh: ) and went to dance class instead. That West Coast Swing is harder than it looks! Anyway, didn't have a single beer or any bad food which is good, because as someone else already pointed out, beer & football go together, and a single beer would've never done it!
    :glasses:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    I let myself splurge yesterday. But Saturday I really kicked my own butt working out so I don't feel as guilty as I normally would have.
    I also didn't get up to do my workout this morning, so I have to do it tonight. Really sucks sitting behind a desk all day!
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    I don't think I blew it, but I had things, I probably shouldn't have. Chicken wings, crap dip,pretzel flats, and of course BEER! hahaha. We had a veggie pizza that we made at home, so I think that was okay. I was able to control what when on the pizza and it was very good! But I like the rest of ya. I'll be working out extra hard this week. Little extra time on the treadmill. Oh the humanity! :drinker:
  • I blew my healthy eating too and I kind of thought it would be worth it too cuz I thought needed a break. But my gut was so mad at me for eating so much junk! I felt SO sick last night when I went to bed. And I didn't have alcohol, just horribly unhealthy food! So it taught me...not worth it.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Ahhh, it happens and you need to enjoy it sometimes.

I enjoyed myself yesterday. Actually, I had a pretty good weekend!! :laugh:

BUT, there are 3500 cals in a pound. So you would have to eat an additional 3500 cals on top of the cals you need to maintain during the course of the day to gain a pound.

So, as long as you don't let it become "The norm", you will be ok!! :wink:

Just get back on track today and do your thing!

I know I am at goal (and pregnant) so my goals are different but I will tell you that I enjoyed Super Bowl last year (chips and dip, baked ziti, etc etc) and it didn't derail me. No worrieds! :bigsmile: