Weigh - in Day Blues!!

Options
OK What is up with this????? Push hard all week. Stay under, sometimes way under and then on the weigh-in today.... UP 1/2 lb? No Way!! This is not good. I will put it in high today and then see if today was just a freak incident.

Maybe I just relaxed since I have always managed to go down each week. Or it could be the Hamburger and Mixed Drink splurge last night.

Either way. Need some help pushing me in the right direction.

New Friends welcome.

Dave

Replies

• plentyoo7
    Options
    I know how you feel. The past two weeks I changed up my diet and exercise and my scale still has not budged but everyone else who has done what I'm doing lost weight. Which yes I'm aware I shouldn't compare everyone is different blah blah blah. But I didn't lose a damn pound in two weeks.
    Hang in there. If you don't quit you'll get to your goals.
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Stick with it. Weigh yourself tomorrow I bet that 1/2lb is gone. Work harder into next weeks weigh in..even if it is only a 1/2lb your still heading in the right direction!
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. I know it's easier said then done because I get discouraged myself, but like the others said...stick to it! It could just be water weight, it could be other things. Your body will always fluctuate about a kg on a day to day basis.