Weird!

Options
I'm a little weirded out here.
I had my usual bowl of Cheerios w/ 2% milk for breakfast.
Pizza Hut Sausage and Pepperoni for lunch. (Thought for sure this was a bunch of cals)
and rice with steamed flounder and broccolli for dinner. (We just finished and I logged in.)
Also had Vitamin Water and Gummy Bear Vitamins today...

The odd thing is that it says I've only eaten 700ish calories today and that I could be going into starvation mode.

I didn't do this on purpose, but I am totally full.

Somebody tell me to eat some ice cream tonight, please?!:tongue:

Replies

• wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm a little weirded out here.
    I had my usual bowl of Cheerios w/ 2% milk for breakfast.
    Pizza Hut Sausage and Pepperoni for lunch. (Thought for sure this was a bunch of cals)
    and rice with steamed flounder and broccolli for dinner. (We just finished and I logged in.)
    Also had Vitamin Water and Gummy Bear Vitamins today...

The odd thing is that it says I've only eaten 700ish calories today and that I could be going into starvation mode.

I didn't do this on purpose, but I am totally full.

Somebody tell me to eat some ice cream tonight, please?!:tongue:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I THINK YOUR CALORIES MIGHT BE WRONG, HOW MANY SLICES OR WHAT? DO YOU USE CALORIE KING OR DID YOU GET A SHEET FROM PIZZA HUT? THEY WOULD SAY THE SAME.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You must have had just one slice of pizza! How do you do that??:grumble: I always want like...3 or 4 or :sad: . but seriously - you should eat much closer to your calories... 700 is not enough. Try logging each time you eat so you know whether or not you need to add to your meals or snacks.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Eat some nuts..or legumes...I wouldnt fill up on empty calories..
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You must have had just one slice of pizza! How do you do that??:grumble: I always want like...3 or 4 or :sad: . but seriously - you should eat much closer to your calories... 700 is not enough. Try logging each time you eat so you know whether or not you need to add to your meals or snacks.

I did have just one slice with a bottle of Vitamin Water...my little addiction. Like I said, I wasn't trying to go for that few amount of calories. I'm nursing, so definitely not intentional. Sunday is a busy day in our house so it was reheat a some pizza and get on with things. I almost forgot about dinner and just threw some food into the rice cooker when the kids started saying they were hungry.

I did notice no one was encouraging me to eat ice cream though.
    Thanks alot ya'll!!:laugh:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I noticed that you're in Anchorage... I'm in Soldotna!!! Great job on the 20lbs lost!!!:smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

I did have just one slice with a bottle of Vitamin Water...my little addiction. Like I said, I wasn't trying to go for that few amount of calories. I'm nursing, so definitely not intentional. Sunday is a busy day in our house so it was reheat a some pizza and get on with things. I almost forgot about dinner and just threw some food into the rice cooker when the kids started saying they were hungry.

I did notice no one was encouraging me to eat ice cream though.
    Thanks alot ya'll!!:laugh:
    You can sure have icecream if you it fits into your daily cals, nothing wrong with that as a treat to up your cals.:flowerforyou: