What one exercise?

Options
2»

Replies

• jjsamp202
    Options
    Personally if i only had 30 minutes at the gym every day, I would spend it lifting. If you keep a good pace it's a good cardio workout on top of the obvious strength training.
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Kettlebell.

I burn 370-440 cals in a 20min routine.
  • Lt_Hawkeye
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30. :) It's a good all-around workout for the entire body since it's circuit training done in only 20 minutes (for 30DS) or 30 minutes (for Ripped in 30).
  • paul_draper
    paul_draper Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Though not as calorie consuming as running you could try cycling. Make it part of your journey, ie commuting to work or a small grocery shop. The steering will work on your upper body.
  • TreadmillManiac
    Options
    If i had a concept2 then 30mins flat out on that would be a killer workout.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I would do Turbo Kick, or regular ol' cardio kickboxing if TK wasn't available. I burn more calories doing that than running, stepmill, Insanity, or anything else that I have tracked with an HRM.
  • ksubbert
    ksubbert Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Running, if all you're looking for is cardio and calorie burn, you can't beat it!

+1

I like to run after work. The quiet solitude of running outdoors on a fall evening gives me time to unwind and transition from the office to home.
  • razorspells
    Options
    for me it would be the stair climber.. 30 min of this wears me out completely :smile:
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Jump roping.
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! You've given my so great ideas/starting point.