Switching To 2lb/wk

I noticed that it's more of a game for me on "How close can I get without going over?" rather than helping me stay under my calorie count, and I've not really lost a ton of weight since I've been on here. I'm feeling a little better, but the pounds haven't been coming off like I had hoped. I've managed one belt notch tighter so far, but my shirt and pants size has yet to change and I was thinking I would see that by now, at least a little bit. My pants are a little looser in some pairs, and have a hard time staying up, even with the belt, so I try to look at that as an accomplishment as well.

So, long story a little shorter, I've changed over to the 2lb/wk option in my settings to see if that will help and it dropped my caloric intake by about 480 per day. Here's hoping that my own mental overthinking won't get in the way here with the change.

Replies

• petrball
    petrball Posts: 8 Member
    I too changed to 2lb a week but have not achieved that, maybe because I haven't got it to loose, but I am loosing a little and am happy with the progress, even though it may be slow
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    It will slow down after a while, but if you can get away with it without feeling run down, go for it.