Music to motivate you

Options
Hi All

I've been hitting the gym a lot lately and trying to push myself further. One thing I have found that really helps me is the right kind of music. Hearing the right track at a key moment can really boost me and make sure I keep going.

Thing is- I get bored quickly and need to change up my playlist often. Has anyone got any recommendations for tracks that get you to kick it up a notch?

At the moment, my favourites are Tinie Tempah & Labrinth 'Earthquake' and anything by Nero.

I would really appreciate hearing your favourites.

Replies

• smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I like to have drum and bass, house, old garage and Swedish House Mafia's album 'Until One' is good, Ministry of Sound have 'Runnin 'Trax' cd's which are quite good.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I'm not an especially big fan of techno but my bf is a DJ and has gotten me into it somewhat .... but I find that the fast pace in the techno songs definitely push me while working out or even just walking/running!
  • colwellk
    colwellk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to techno podcasts. I like electronic music for working out. Driving beat, lots of energy, and subscribing to free podcasts means that I don't have to pay anything for it and it's new all the time!
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i usually put a bit of rhianna or or britney spears... especially "slave for you" cos her abs look amazing in that video.

if your from the UK you can workout to some UK garage/Katie B
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm not an especially big fan of techno but my bf is a DJ and has gotten me into it somewhat .... but I find that the fast pace in the techno songs definitely push me while working out or even just walking/running!

totally agree!
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Move your body- Beyonce
    Crazy in love- Beyonce
    Fergalicious- Black eyed peas
    Lose yourself- Eminem
    Till I collapse- Eminem
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Move your body- Beyonce
    Crazy in love- Beyonce
    Fergalicious- Black eyed peas
    Lose yourself- Eminem
    Till I collapse- Eminem
    like... cheesy but m people, what have you done to make you feel proud? think its called proud. makes mw think yeah im gonna do something so that im proud of myself today lol... anything up beat too x
  • maysflower
    Options
    I love old school dance and hip hop from the 90's, like 2 Unlimited, Run DMC, Heavy D, MC Hammer, etc. I also through in new music that gets me moving, LMFAO, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Pitbull, etc.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Has to be Da Rock for me I'm afraid!!