Let's try posting how AWESOME our significant others are for

Options
< Gets on soap box>

Why are there so many "My boyfriend sucks" posts? Let's start a shout out to all those who are suportive and encouraging day in and day out.

You know what mine ROCKS! He is super encouraging, helps me get things done so I can spend time at the gym, never complains when i am tired, tells me I look great both now and before, and hardly ever rolls his eyes when i use MFP in public :) Thank you~

<Gets off Soap box>

Replies

• IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    My husband and I are on here together and we are major supporters of each other. With out each other we would not be where we are today. Heres a big thank you to my husband for the support he give me each day.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    My husband is my biggest fan! He has supported me through this entire Lifestyle change. :love: :love: :love:
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah! Good idea.

Well...
    All I wanna say is my bf is pretty amazing too. :)
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    mine is AMAZING also! he entertains my 4yr old so i can work out! he is doing this right along side of me and makes a point to tell me everyday how gorgeous he thinks i am! great topic!
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i MOST DEFINATELY have one of the best husbands in the entire world, period!!

that is all LOL :)
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I told my bf the other day how excited I was because a good friend couldn't get over how awesomeI looked! His exact response was "Of course...but remember I thought you looked awesome the first day I met you before you lost any weight!" What a sweet heart!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!

I have an incredible husband who is very supportive of me in whatever I do! He loves me unconditionally and thinks I'm the most beautiful woman even won't I don't think I am! He is forgiving, extremely patient, and I am so thankful for him!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I love my boyfriend!!! He is the best. He's sweet and nice and always supportive of me. I love him!!
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Most of the time mine is great. Not so much today. He's on the list. lol
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I like this :)

My husband is awesome and loves me no matter if I lose weight or not. He's happy with my weight now (he likes the curves and little bit of squishy) but is supporting me in my weight loss anyway because he knows it will make me happy. Even though he threatened to fatten me up if I lose too much weight ;) He doesn't make me feel bad when I'm tired from waking up at 4:30 in the morning to go to the gym and is happy trying my healthier recipes. My husband is awesome and makes me feel beautiful and sexy regardless of my weight!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    my husband is my favourite person in the whole wide world.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    awww... love this post. my partner is super supportive too... its fantastic! His habits have changed and hes a normal weight now, im over 4 stone down 4-5 to go... so i need all the support i can get. My friends are great too, as well as my partners family, although my family like trying to temp me into naughty food. The support on here is fantastic too! We should talk about stuff like this more often, rather getting down about those who shouldnt but do stand in your way. x
  • AmberMarie09
    AmberMarie09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is amazing!!! He will exercise with me when i am just not in the mood. he takes care of our daughter after his long day at work so that i can exercise.. and he has cut out the fast food since i did that also.. i love him sooo much.
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I'm very blessed to be married to my best friend and cheerleader. My Hubby has been incredibly supportive through everything I've done in our 15 years together.
  • ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are on here together and we are major supporters of each other. With out each other we would not be where we are today. Heres a big thank you to my husband for the support he give me each day.

Now will he be in trouble if he doesnt reply....hmmm this was not intented :)
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome, he supports me, he tells me I'm beautiful even when I'm at my worst. he works 12hr shifts & still helps me do my mile runs in the evenings & my 30days shred in the mornings. He's my major support system! & he's just awesome lol
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! Love my hubby! He's been very supportive of my efforts, brags to everyone about how well I'm doing and calls me his trophy wife. :love:
  • godsblessing
    godsblessing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been blessed with a wonderful hubby and we gotten a wonderful anniversay gift. Our baby boy! :)
  • ilikejam33
    Options
    Most of the time mine is great. Not so much today. He's on the list. lol

Maybe you should causually leave this page open where he can see it....lol
  • ilikejam33
    Options
    I have been blessed with a wonderful hubby and we gotten a wonderful anniversay gift. Our baby boy! :)

Congratualtions!!