Madness ensued.....

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
when we won the superbowl yesterday. I live ina seemingly quiet part not near the "action" and the police came in a fleet to shut down the street. In oakland(near the colleges) they lit a massive bonfire. I am guilty as charged for joining in on the screaming and craziness. all the cars who drove down the main drag in my area were greeted by flags and terrible towels waving at them and random people were running up to everyone hugging and high fiving....It was almost surreal I should post videos on youtube of it....

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    when we won the superbowl yesterday. I live ina seemingly quiet part not near the "action" and the police came in a fleet to shut down the street. In oakland(near the colleges) they lit a massive bonfire. I am guilty as charged for joining in on the screaming and craziness. all the cars who drove down the main drag in my area were greeted by flags and terrible towels waving at them and random people were running up to everyone hugging and high fiving....It was almost surreal I should post videos on youtube of it....
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    How cool to have experienced that!!!

And btw, loving the new suit in the photo. Nicely done :wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny that on the news they were saying how people in Pittsburgh are well behaved and they don't do things like lighting cars on fire. Then a few minutes later they show video of a couch being burned in a dumpster. :laugh: Gotta love Pittsburgh!
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I think it's funny that on the news they were saying how people in Pittsburgh are well behaved and they don't do things like lighting cars on fire. Then a few minutes later they show video of a couch being burned in a dumpster. :laugh: Gotta love Pittsburgh!
    you know it. even i got in on it...i ran up to some guy who had made a lombardi trophy and kissed it. they lit a kurt warner voodoo doll on fire right in the middle of the street....craziness