Boudoir photo shoot - experiences? thoughts?

Options
13»

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I did it right after I had my second child and I LOVED it!! So freeing and sooooo beautiful. I'll upload my photos to my profile so you can see em!
    Wow!! Those are amazing pics! Now I wanna get some done when I hit my mid range goal! :)
  • Misticles
    Misticles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted do one!

I have done a regular photo shoot but nothing boudouir.....yet!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I've done it.

Ooh, hot! With full breastplate, helmet, and arm and shin guards? Lmao
  • bradsigma786
    Options
    I think if you have a nice figure and going to look good in pics than yes, it’s a great idea to be captured in boudoir photography. I am working as a boudoir photography assistant and it excites me while be on photo shoot, increase my confidence too.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I've been really considering this lately as something to do once I reach my goal weight. I think it would be a great way to boost my self-esteem. It's not something I would ever even consider doing because it is completely out of character and out of my comfort zone but that's the beauty of it. I would love to be able to have that kind of confidence and see myself as a sexy woman and I think this kind of artistic photoshoot could really help as long as it is done in a tasteful way. My husband however is concerned that the pictures could end up anywhere so I am hesitant to do it. :frown:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I say find out more about the photographer, if everything checks out, then do it!

I do amateur photography myself and it is super fun to do these kinds of sets. So far I've had NO complaints. I guess it also helps that I don't charge and do this for fun... lol..