What is the most intense non boring dvd out there?

I am so sick of all of my 10 minute solution dvds. Anyone have any suggestions for really awesome workouts. On dvd, or Wii?

Replies

• SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    I'm doing Jillian michaels 30dayshred & it's intense
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    I would have to say Insanity or Insanity Asylum.
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    P90X or Insanity are awesome workouts :) But if you're going from 10 minute DVDs to this it might be a little too hard. Maybe try something by Jillian Michaels, like 30 Day Shred?

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Are you looking for just cardio, just strength, or a combo of both?
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    I would have to say Insanity or Insanity Asylum.

I completely agree...although, I haven't dared to try Insanity Asylum yet. I need to do a couple more rounds of Insanity first.
  • I've just started turbo fire and I love it!
  • P90X
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD and it is kicking by butt! I also like the Gold's Gym Dance Workout on the Wii. I've taken Zumba classes and those are really fun, you could try that on the Wii too.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    30 day shred!!! i'm going for insanity next!
  • smpreston
    smpreston Posts: 262 Member
    If you want cardio, then go TurboFire. It is far from boring. It has nice music, varied workouts and a lot of different moves.
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    i love Just Dance 2 for the wii, I can easily do an hour
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    There are so many videos out there. Look at video clips and reviews at collagevideo.com to get a feel for what you like. You can plug in "advanced" on the search options. So you don't get stuck with: too easy, too hard, too complicated, etc. you might try using freebies (or cheap) at first to get a handle on things. Free or cheap - library, Netflix, Exercisetv.tv.com (many freebies), Hulu.com
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    I also just started Turbo Fire--intense and definitely not boring!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    These are advanced, but:

P90x for hour long workouts. Weights and Cardio, circuit style, fast paced.

Liking Rushfit also, for 45 min workouts. - circuits, using lighter weights, if used alone, they recommend you also do other cardio options.

Rushfit requires less equipment, and I get the same burn as with P90x (500-700 per workout for me) - only a few dumbbells, 25 lbs or less. (I use 10 and 20, and thats advanced) Works the body, muscles in some different and unique directions. But very fast paced, so does work cardio endurance also.

P90X - need pull up bar (I use a door frame type from Walmart), and a range of dumbbells or the resistance bands. (I like weights for a better workout, better burn, but bands can be used) I use lots of different weights from 20-50 lbs. Hand and ankle weights on cardio days. But that is all advanced. A beginner would start with much lower weights, and slowly work up over time.

I personally use both workouts together in a doubles plan, so I get both lifting and cardio mix.

Both fast paced, non boring, and a range of DVDs. I get bored doing one DVD over and over, personally. So I need a larger mix, for me. Both have money back policys also if you don't like the program.

Great great results, good fat loss, and great tightening all over.

You may also like Bodyrock.tv good online options, many to choose from, all free.
  • Thanks all...I'm looking for cardio strength and anything else. I have dont the jillian michaels dvds and theyre good but they get old fast :C