I DID IT!!!

Options
I walk a mile...I know that dont sound like much...But it was all by myself...No excuses...I just did it...

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    I walk a mile...I know that dont sound like much...But it was all by myself...No excuses...I just did it...
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Good for you......one mile at a time......

Cheers!!

:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Amanda!!!!!:flowerforyou: I'm proud of you!
  • jazzycarolanne
    Options
    Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    It was very difficult for me to work out until I lost the first 15-20 lbs. But, you'd be surprised how strong you are. Once some of the weight is gone, you may find yourself walking or running further than you thought you could.

Congratulations on this accomplishment.
  • hamilton_mom
    Options
    Congrats!!! I think more than the mile the fact that you "just did it"..."by yourself" are equally as big of an accomplishment. Especially since JUST doing it and doing it on my own are my two issues.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I think more than the mile the fact that you "just did it"..."by yourself" are equally as big of an accomplishment. Especially since JUST doing it and doing it on my own are my two issues.

I seem to "do it" alone way more often than with others. LOL
  • bj2007
    bj2007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!:drinker:

20158.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good job...Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!