20 squats

Week 3-
Walk three miles a day for 5 days
30 crunches
30 push ups
30 step ups
30 leg lifts
30 squats

and every week after that I'll walk 3 miles a day for 5 days (each week walking faster) and up my workout by 10 till I reach 100!!!

What do you think?!?!?!

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    This is my workout plan...

Week One-
    Walk one mile a day for 5 days
    10 crunches
    10 push ups
    10 step ups
    10 leg lifts
    10 squats

Week 2-
    Walk two miles a day for 5 days
    20 crunches
    20 push ups
    20 step ups
    20 leg lifts
    20 squats

Week 3-
    Walk three miles a day for 5 days
    30 crunches
    30 push ups
    30 step ups
    30 leg lifts
    30 squats

and every week after that I'll walk 3 miles a day for 5 days (each week walking faster) and up my workout by 10 till I reach 100!!!

What do you think?!?!?!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    My fiance teaches phys-ed, and has a degree in it. He says it's better to do smaller sets of strength trainign exercises. (like 2 sets of 5, etc, instead of just doing 10) I don't know why that is but that's what I always do.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    My fiance teaches phys-ed, and has a degree in it. He says it's better to do smaller sets of strength trainign exercises. (like 2 sets of 5, etc, instead of just doing 10) I don't know why that is but that's what I always do.

Does that mean do it at two different times during the day or do like say 10 each crunches, lunges, squats, then do the same thing again rather than half in morning and half in evening??
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Does that mean do it at two different times during the day or do like say 10 each crunches, lunges, squats, then do the same thing again rather than half in morning and half in evening??

No it just means take a short break in between. Like I said, I really don't know why, I just figure he knows what he's talking about. He took a lot of training principles courses at university and he's in really good shape himself. I usually do 3 sets of 10 or 15, with about a 10-15 second break inbetween. During the break either sit up or stand up, make sure you change position for it.