ITS WORKING!

Options
SO TODAY WAS MY FIRST OFFICIAL WEIGH IN, AND IM DOWN 2 LBS. I KNOW, NOT MUCH, BUT I SAW THE SCALE MOVE, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. I MEASURED AND I HAD LOST 1/2 IN IN MY WAIST AND HIPS. I WAS A LITTLE HESITANT BECAUSE I HAD A FEW BAD DAYS THIS WEEK BUT, I TRIED TO MAKE UP FOR IT AT THE GYM. :bigsmile:

Replies

• nicolemac
    nicolemac Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    SO TODAY WAS MY FIRST OFFICIAL WEIGH IN, AND IM DOWN 2 LBS. I KNOW, NOT MUCH, BUT I SAW THE SCALE MOVE, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. I MEASURED AND I HAD LOST 1/2 IN IN MY WAIST AND HIPS. I WAS A LITTLE HESITANT BECAUSE I HAD A FEW BAD DAYS THIS WEEK BUT, I TRIED TO MAKE UP FOR IT AT THE GYM. :bigsmile:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    NICE JOB!!! Every little bit lost is a success! It's better to come off slowly, you'll get there!
  • jaydanna
    Options
    GOOD 4 U, UR OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!! WELL DONE :wink:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers to you!! Keep up the good work!
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :wink:

Remember, we all start at 1 then 2, then 3lbs lost and so forth. Keep it up!!!
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday and I'm down 4!!!!! I then proceeded to eat chips and salsa and other horrible super-bowl type foods, but I'm back on the wagon today.

Congrats on your 2 lbs!!!!!! So exciting!
  • mandersen16
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday and I'm down 4!!!!! I then proceeded to eat chips and salsa and other horrible super-bowl type foods, but I'm back on the wagon today.

Congrats on your 2 lbs!!!!!! So exciting!

That is so ME! Celebrating lost weight with food (plus it's the super bowl!!!).

Nice job on the 4 lbs!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is great, keep up the great work and yes 2 pounds is great, at least you are losing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!