30ds day 2

Options
Just completed day 2 of 30ds. Burned 304cal including the warm up and cool. I ached lots and lots today but still an awesome workout. let me know how others of you are getting on :happy:

Replies

• loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    today is my day 3!! I love it so far. can feel it in my quads and my sides. :)
  • goforkissy
    goforkissy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good to know. I am going to pick up the 30ds today after work. I was wondering how much pain I would be in tomorrow......

However, i am looking forward to it.
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I know that for sure, the 2nd day of the program was the hardest for me to do out of the whole 30 days. I remember being incredibly sore, but it went away for day three, and I never felt that sore again. Good for you for pushing on!
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I finished day 3 yesterday but I took a couple days off and did tae bo a couple days in between also. Today is the first day I haven't been sore after!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm scheduled to do Day 3 today and am looking forward to it, despite the pain in my thighs :) You should have seen me getting out of bed this morning lol...I was pathetic! haha
  • coop1973
    coop1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me....the abs and arm moverments are the worst for me, but it's getting easier each time I do it!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 7 for me. I think it is the first day where I"m not feeling it.
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I know hoe you all feel. My legs are the worst today. Managed the gym this morn and then after sitting at work all day i could barely move. Glad i pushed through tho as its a great workout and takes no time at all!
  • Yvette711
    Yvette711 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me and i am feeling it in my thighs and arms.
  • v35lmt
    v35lmt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me -- ouch that's sore!
    A good feeling. Hope that all of us can keep it up!
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me -- ouch that's sore!
    A good feeling. Hope that all of us can keep it up!

I hope so too! And big ouch for me at the moment!