New to Myfitnesspal, looking for more friends to get motivat

Options
I have some motivation at home, but it would be great to have others who I can motivate and that can motivate me. I have lost 5 lbs so far but I am wanting to lose at least 40 by spring!

Replies

• erinnhamil2n
    erinnhamil2n Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Feel free to add me!
  • Erinacarr
    Options
    Good luck! thats such a great goal!
  • hannahorange
    Options
    hi, i just joined this web site, still find it a bit confusing, and would really like to find friends to diet with as i gained a lot of wight recently, and dont feel confident and motivated at all. but looking forward to getting on with it and hopefully seeing some results by Christmas.... so feel free to add me :)
  • purtiemami
    purtiemami Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just registered too. I love how its makes staying on track easier ! I really want to drop 25 lbs by spring ! Starting a diet as a New years resolution is over rated ! Im determend to make it through the holidays ;0)
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Everyday is a struggle but the results are worth it! Add me if u'd like.
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This site is the best and makes it so much easier than I could have imagined. Feel free to add me!
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I've been here 6 months and hit halfway...I have 35 or so to go. If you want someone with similar loss to goal you can certainly add me!

Welcome & Good luck!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Been here a couple of weeks myself. This is a great site for exceptional support and exceptional tools at your disposal.

Best wishes to you in your journey!