pregnant?

Options
im 11 weeks & thought i could use some motivation from other pregnant ladies..add me? :]
thanks <3

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    There is a forum on here for pregnant women. I am sure they would love to have you. Best of luck to you throughout your pregnancy.:smile:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Why do people keep trying to push every post into a subgroup? I do not think thats what groups were intended for. I feel like people are trying to categorize every post and force all postings off the main site onto a sub group. Seems counter productive to me.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Why do people keep trying to push every post into a subgroup? I do not think thats what groups were intended for. I feel like people are trying to categorize every post and force all postings off the main site onto a sub group. Seems counter productive to me.

I think there's a group for that ...
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

I think there's a group for that ...

Thats offensive Im reporting you

edited to add... :)
  • mochaphobic
    mochaphobic Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    im 11 weeks & thought i could use some motivation from other pregnant ladies..add me? :]
    thanks <3

Congratulations! I'm not pregnant (my youngest will be 5 this weekend) but I'll support and motivate you if you wish. I loved (and hated ~ LOL!) being pregnant. However, if you want the support and motivation of other moms who are expecting, then definitely check out the sub group. :)
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    thank u so much :]
    id love as much support as i can get :]