Non Scale VICTORY

Most of you Im sure know what a non scale victory is. For those who dont I will tell ya. It is when you notice that you have lost weight with out getting on the scale or when someone else notices you have lost. I had my first NSV today. I put on a shirt that I havent worn in a couple weeks and it wasn't stuck in my back fat :laugh: . I was so excited that I told everyone at work and even some of my customers. :happy: . YEAH FOR ME!!!!

Replies

• poopc99
    poopc99 Posts: 12 Member
    Most of you Im sure know what a non scale victory is. For those who dont I will tell ya. It is when you notice that you have lost weight with out getting on the scale or when someone else notices you have lost. I had my first NSV today. I put on a shirt that I havent worn in a couple weeks and it wasn't stuck in my back fat :laugh: . I was so excited that I told everyone at work and even some of my customers. :happy: . YEAH FOR ME!!!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    had my first NSV today. I put on a shirt that I havent worn in a couple weeks and it wasn't stuck in my back fat :laugh: .

lol, that is awesome, those are the moments you have to keep in mind when the scale doesn't seem to want to play nice! Great for you!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :happy:
  • JennaH
    JennaH Posts: 59
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Yay!!
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Wow, nothing stuck in the back fat............ (trying to imagine that concept)

YAY FOR YOU!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hi Poopc99,
    Congrats on the NsV. I love these times, especally when you can feel it and see it in your body and then someone else notices; it 's that much better! Stay with all of us and keep up the good work.
    Donna (morecatslady)