How do I enter this?

Options
I've been taking 30 minute walks while pushing my 2 year old daughter in our jogging stroller with 1lb ankle weights. How do I enter that? I tried to add my own new exercise but I don't know how many calories I would have burned. I took a guess and entered 160 but not really sure. Is there a way to figure out how many calories you burn?

TIA! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Cloudybe
    Cloudybe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been taking 30 minute walks while pushing my 2 year old daughter in our jogging stroller with 1lb ankle weights. How do I enter that? I tried to add my own new exercise but I don't know how many calories I would have burned. I took a guess and entered 160 but not really sure. Is there a way to figure out how many calories you burn?

TIA! :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I went to a bunch of different sites, and no one had walking with a stroller. I would think that the ankle weight would be classified under strength training though, so wouldn't worry about adout adding it to your cardiovascular exercise.
    I did see a string on comments based on walking with a 60lbs kid in a stroller, although I'm guessing your two year old doen't weight that much!! :laugh:

http://caloriecount.about.com/pushing-stroller-lbs-kids-calories-ft83449

Check it out... Hope it helps! :ohwell:
  • Cloudybe
    Cloudybe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you! And lol no she only weighs about 25lbs! hehe
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    But the stroller weighs something too