Staying under your calorie goal?

Options
mudya
mudya Posts: 128 Member
Hi guys,

To lose 1lb a week I should be eating 1,650 calories a day, but I'm scared if I do, I won't actually be losing 1 lb a week since I don't exercise. I actually eat a little over 1,400 and I will be weighing myself this Friday when I get home to see how much I have lost in the 3 weeks I have been doing so.

But my question is, will I still lose the recommended 1lb a week if I eat 1,650 calories a day?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This site is pretty accurate as long as you are truly honest with how you log! As long as you are in deficit mode with calories you should lose! I do suggest working out to m ake it healthier and tone up!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    The site gives you your calorie goal based on food alone - no exercise figured in. So you WILL lose weight eating 1650 a day. In fact, if you exercised you would need to eat more :)
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that, I just wish I had more time on my hands! I have uni 5 days a week and I also work. So on my weekends I just want to rest and stay in my pyjamas instead of go for a jog. Its lazy of me, but I am losing weight, it may be at a slower pace but I'm happy. And My Holidays are coming up in December, I will have so much time on my hands! Bring on the exercise!