I'm new to Mfp and need all the help and support I can get

Options
ECA67
ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
My name is Evonne Anderson and I'm a 44yr old female. Not only do I need everyone's help and support but also need to learn how to navigate and use it on this iPhone. I've been having trouble sending messages and uploading pics. I invite all who care. Thanks, EA.

Replies

• jlafas1981
    Options
    Hello Ms. Evonne! Welcome I too am fairly new to MFP.
  • sunshinelover22
    Options
    Hi! I am new too! Just joined a few days ago. I will send you a friend request. I have the app on my Android and it is fairly limited compared to sitting at a desktop. Welcome and I look forward to being on this journey together!
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent a friend request to you, so please feel free to ask me any questions!!
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I just started back last week. The iPhone is great for logging food and viewing news feeds. I do the majority on the PC. Feel free to add me as I'm always looking at friends to motivate me.
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I sent a friend request..I'm needing support also! :D Welcome!
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Yes I have the app on my iphone 3G and it is limited. At best you can log in your food and make comments. I think you might be able to change up your profile/goals. Welcome aboard!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    You can add me, all my friends support each other very well with advice and motivation.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Awesome site here for some great inspiration and support. Sorry, can't help you with the iPhone woes as I run a Droid. I'm sure you'll get it all figured out though!

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi,Welcome to MFP !! Its a great site...
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome Evonne! I have been on MFP since May and love MFPs! I use the iPhone app and it is pretty easy to figure out. The one thing I don't like about the iPhone app is that I can not see topics/blogs on here. I wish you luck on your journey!
  • CharlesK07
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to MFP, the home of the best support and motivation you can get. I wish you the best on your journey to reach your goals. Request Sent....
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! There are so many motivating and inspiring people here - your sure to succeed!!! Request on it's way!
  • Megloveshair
    Options
    Brand new to MFP and i am super excited i have found this app i have lost 28 pound so far without this APP but i am looking foward to seeing my progress and keeping track better then just guessing !! Anyone have any suggestions on shoes that aer good for walking and or medium impact workout